A full service outpatient recovery center, The Journey features medication-assisted assistance with life challenges that serve as barriers to recovery. Our individually tailored treatment outpatient recovery treatment programs chart a successful path to recovery. The result is impressive patient satisfaction ratings and high recovery rates. ). The Journey is certified as a Center of Excellence by the State of Rhode Island Department of Behavioral Healthcare, Developmental Disabilities and Hospitals. (BHDDH).
More specifically, The Journey offers experienced medical staff to assure safe and effective medication administration throughout your outpatienttreatment. The treatment team, comprised of doctors, nurses, counselors and physician assistants will assist you in developing and achieving individualized, solution focused treatment goals. Our counselors are involved in continuing education and training to support these efforts with individual and group treatment approaches that are current and evidence based. We are committed to providing supportive, recovery oriented services and working collaboratively with community organizations that will improve the lives of our clients.
"individualized, solution focused treatment goals"
We help address difficult life challenges, such as transportation to treatment and doctor’s appointments, housing, legal support and job search, that can get in the way of recovery by offering hands-on assistance. We draw on the assistance of health insurance experts to insure our clients get the best possible coverage.
The Journey to Hope, Health & Healing is pleased to be accredited by CARF, the Committee on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. We have consistently met their rigorous guidelines for quality, effective service. Our recent three year accreditation by CARF is the highest accreditation possible.
Our Strengths Include:
- Top Medical and Counseling Staff, including Board certified Primary Care physicians, Physician assistants and Master level home health coordinators.
- Assistance with critical non-medical needs, such as housing, job search, and transportation
- Health Insurance Experts on site to ensure you get the best possible coverage
- Committee on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (C.A.R.F) Accredited with its highest quality ranking
- Strict adherence to confidentiality
- Support for family members
- Excellent coordination with other agencies, hospitals and inpatient detox facilities to ensure that patients receive the care they need
As an outpatient recovery center, we proudly serve our clients in the states of Rhode Island ( RI ), and nearby Massachusetts ( MA ), and Connecticut ( CT ).
"We will strive to better our community and reduce stigma through education, advocacy and collaboration."